– Curation of the 2nd exhibition: “Wendelin Pressl – orbis volubilis” at the city office of M. Faber & Co in Hermanngasse 19/1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
– Curating of the exhibition “VORSTUFE – Bastian Schwind” in the project space Lucas Cuturi
– Artistic director of the CreArt European Travelling Exhibition in Pardubice (CZ), Linz (AT) and Genoa (IT).participating artists: Mihai Sălăjan and Sergiu Sas (Arad); Hermano Noronha (Aveiro); Leonard Sherifi and Luca Staccioli (Genoa); Zsolt Iochom (Harghita); Petter Solberg (Kristiansand); Rossella Piccinno (Lecce); Markus Hofer, Martin Sturm and Evalie Wagner & Teresa Fellinger (Linz); Simona Zemaizyte (Kaunas); OffCity Collective, Lukas Hajek and Jan Zdvorak (Pardubice); Belén Rodríguez and Patricia Sandonis (Valladolid); Jonas Anicas (Vilnius); Luiza Margan and Maja Rozman (Zagreb).
– Curation of the exhibition “Sommerfrische” with contributions by: Alexandra Baumgartner, Thomas Draschan, Stefan Draschan, Lorenz Estermann, Judith Fegerl, Jochen Höller, Rosmarie Lukasser, Manfred Peckl, Roman Pfeffer, Teresa Präauer, Wendelin Pressl, Lukas Pusch, Franz Riedl, Stylianos Schicho, Martin Schnur, Werner Schrödl, Martin Sturm, Christoph Weber, Nives Widauer in a temporary exhibition space of a former Schlecker branch in Weyregg am Attersee, Upper Austria
– Curation of the 1st exhibition: “HIDE AND SEEK – Mara Novak” in the city office of M. Faber & Co in Hermanngasse 19/1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
– Curation of the exhibition “BÆD ART – Stylianos Schicho” in the project space Lucas Cuturi
– Exhibition concept together with Lorenz Estermann “Instant Edition – Editionen/Multiples 2013 -2015” at the Leopold Museum, Vienna
– Curation of the group exhibition “when black meets white” with works by Alexandra Baumgartner, Paul BUSK, Ida Divinzenz, Thomas Draschan, Gerhard Himmer, Doris Theres Hofer, Claudia Larcher, Elena Muti, Roman Pfeffer, Wendelin Pressl, Roland Rauschmeier, Arnold Reinthaler, Franz Riedl, Patrick Schmierer, Charlotte Schnabl, Philipp Schweiger, Lukas Troberg, Walter Vopava, Nives Widauer and Clemens Wolf in the gallery INOPERAbLE (Vienna), December 2014 to January 2015